Am not taking any leave this mth n also next mth. Next mth itself will already have 4 1/2 days of long holz due to CNY, so no point wasting my leave.
Next mth too is our DnD. Heard the theme is gonna be Around The World. I really wanna be Cleopatra.. Hmm.. gonna hv to source out the costume... dum di dum di dum...
Anywayz, rather busy day today. They sure hv lots to bill n bill n bill. Just hopefully will get the B soon lah... with all these billings.. kasilah sikit kan... takmo lokek ðĪŠðĪŠ
Dont think there’s increment again this yr. oh wellz, just my luck. ð Mebbe need to start job hunting? Anyway, I did send out my resume to MTV today. They want Mandarin speaking, but I just wanna gv it a shot. Hehehe, try jer... no harm pun...
Today is cooking day for me ! Tried cooking Nasi Ayam Goreng !! Hehe ! Bolehlah menjadi ðð
Alhamdullillah ðð
Dah mamam, dah kenyang kan. Now its time to bobok !
Wanna turn in early tonite, nitez world !!
No comments:
Post a Comment