Okay, my last post on Maze Runner done. Back to my everyday life post 😆😆
Last Thursday, that “guy” got on my nerve again. Haizzz... kenapalah ada org cam dia dlm dunia nie kan... so arrogant & full of himself...
No wonder tak pernah naik2 pangkat... kalau naik susah lah those ppl who works with him.
Doesn’t he knows that I can’t read minds !! Others can do their work with proper procedures, yg si dekni plak, just gv one stupid email & expect ppl to understand. Of coz lah, yg si Credit M tu plak called me saying she doesn’t understand what he wants, n I’m like as usual... in the middle again. Like a stupid messenger. Haizzz... sabar jer lah June.. not everyday this thing happens kan.
Anywayz, London Business School called me up for interview next Friday for Admissions Officers. Hmmm... really donno wanna go or not. Its not as if I dont like my job now... i love it coz I get to be on my own all the time with no big big bosses hanging at my shoulders etc. But the pay seems stagnant... hmmm.. will see this end mth whether get the B or not... Then will decide...
Okayyyy... So on Friday lunchy time, me & Efah went to the Costume shop across coz I wanna find my costume for DnD !!
Well, thats the theme for this year.. Around the World !!
Gonna be held at JW Marriot.. so atas.. on 9th Feb.
So... what am I gonna be dressed as ? Last 2yrs I was Phantom of the Opera, last yr was Harley Quinn. This yr....
Hehhee ! I’m gonna be Cleopatra !! Decided to just go ahead with this coz company also sponsored 50%.. so why not rite !! Hahah !
Hates the head gear, so I bought this sweet head chain instead
More better kan. HEhehe. N make up wise... Efah will hv to help to make this for me :
Hopefully will turns out well !! Hahaha ! Gonna wear my corset Charm on that day so look more kurus skit. Hahahhaa.
So, shall be looking forward to 9th Feb I gez.
For now, its almost 5pm, time to get ready for tennis !!
Adios amigos !!
No comments:
Post a Comment