Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Black Tuesday

Oh wells... today is not exactly a good day for me...

My idol, Dolores, passed on today... N Hubsy was not in the best of his moods today either... so bcoz of that.. made me kinda a bit down too...

I know n I understand that he can’t stand Grab’s incentives now.. but wat can we do rite... its not as if he didnt apply for any jobs at the same time... he did.. its just that there seems to be no calls for interviews etc etc...

I told him that we hv to be patient.. there is nothing else we can do.. we need money to survive in SG.. so I just hope that he can be a bit more patient... Insya’allah, everything will get better one day... Insya’allah...

So it made my day a bit down too, knowing I can’t do anything to help him... 😕😕

Then some more got one China cleaner who is soooo impatient ! Kept on knocking at the toilet door knowing that there is someone inside. Tak tahu sabar kaperrrr !!! 😡😡 It kinda made me irritated, I kind of shouted to her “ Wait lah !” from behind closed door. She’s of coz not hepi. Well who cares !!!

Cant U be more patient ! What if someone is doing the big business, U expect her to come out in the middle of doing the business is it??!!! Bodoh bacin betullah 😤😤

Ahhhh... to h**** with her lah.

Another news which is sad is, Eta’s BFF met with a very serious accident, kinda like Abg Saiful’s accident... n is now on life support in ICU. Hopefully her frend stays strong for her family & recover soon... Insya’allah...

So despite all the sadness & anger... life still has to go on. Went home, felt sooo hepy get to be with my gal & my furbabies. Cooked Alfredo for today !!


Ate.. fold the laundries.. which at last dried by themselves after days !! Of coz I’m missing SG’s cooling weather already.. but we also need the sun 😊

Hubsy came home abt 9pm.. he seemed a bit better.. not so moody.. its just I’m scared to talk to him.. in case wrong words came out.. so its better to keep mum.. Love U Daddy.. be a bit more patient k. After May, when we can return back the car, then U can do whatever U wanna do...

Soooo... mind’s too tired already.. time to give it a rest.. hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.. Insya’allah... nitey nitez

No comments:

Post a Comment