Friday, January 05, 2018

After 10 years...

Wow.. this is gonna be my 1st official post after 10yrs 😍😍

Am so glad that I remembered abt this blog of mine. Its been collecting dust eversince !!

N now that I know it still exists, and I read back all my entries... boy do I really go down the memory lane 😊😊

Feels so good to remember back, those sweet & also bitter memories.

Okay, as I’m lying down on my bed using my Ipad Mini to type this, last time I blogged need to use PC. See how technology changes everything. Hehhe. Anywayz, ifs a very cooling nite tonite. In fact, it has been a cooling 2018 so far. The lowest being 23degrees. Wow !

Nothing much happened today. Finished werk at 6pm, straightaway went to Tampines Plaza for Qish’s braces appt. but in the end we were late 🤦🏼‍♀️. Thanks to Daddy. 😐

Luckily they still let us in despite being an hr late ! Qish chose Silver for her bands this time round


Loves how her teeth has aligned sooo well. Anywayz, after that we went to CCP for dinner. We went Korean tonite ! 😊😊






Yummiliciouss !! Afterwhich, we went back home ! There was a lot of vomit when we reached hm 😞 Hopefully my babies are alrite.

Now as I’m blogging, Hubsy is busy working. He hasn’t reached his target trips yet. Hpefully everything is fine. Insya’allah.

Well, I guess its time to call it a nite. Shall continue again tomorrow, if time permits !

No comments:

Post a Comment