Saturday, January 27, 2018

Maze Runnin’ !!

Hi Hi !!

This post is solely for one of my fav movie, The Maze Runner. 😊😊

Waited almost 3yrs for this last sequel of the movie !!

So yesterday, Friday 260118, we decided to watch an almost midnite movie at 2315hrs, Downtown East !!



So so excited to see these boys again !! 

Before watching the movie, I downloaded the Scotch Trial to watch again coz its been 2yrs plus plus, kinda forgot how it goes already. Hahaha !


So here we are !!

The verdict ?


Hahaha ! That’s my verdict !!

I don’t care about the rest of the world’s take on the movie, to me they rock !!

Awesome acting as usual by those boys !! Dylan is forever handsome with his gorgeous brown eyes 😍😍, Newt is forever cute & hot too with his unique accent !

It was a good 2 n a half hr to me. Cried buckets at the end of the movie too coz Newt died !! 😭😭😭

I knew before watching that 2 characters will die, but didn’t expect one to be Newt. Oh wellzzz... for all I know... he will be remembered. Hehehe. 

If there is gonna be a prequel on this, I’ll be one of them who can’t wait to watch !! So will just wait & see. 😊😊

For now, next movie to look forward to is Avengers Infinity War I gez. Mebbe will go Gold Class on that. Hehehe.

And so, to sum it up, I will gv the Maze Runner Trilogy a 9/10 !! My fav together with Hunger Games πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜




No comments:

Post a Comment