Sunday, January 07, 2018

Journey to the west !!

Hi hi !!

Oh wells I know its midnite already, but I’m actually blogging for Saturday šŸ˜†

Saturday is always a relaxing day for me, no works on weekends are always bliss. Too bad Hubsy has to work today. Well, Daddy, work hard now, Insya’allah it will all pays off later k 😊

Did my weekend chores as per norm, hang out with my furbabies, Qish busy with her homework. At ard 6pm, Hubsy reached hm. We got ready & off we go to the westside !!

Sanggup plak si Daddy nie drive all the way to the west. Hahaha. We went to Aiman’s Cafe for dinner. Hubsy & Qish had ketupat rendang, whereas me had Mee Soto !! The whole day I wanted it coz I saw someone post on FB. HAhaha. N thks to my dearest Hubsy, I got it !! Thanks Daddy for sayang me much much ! 😘😘



Yummy yumz yumz !! Hehehe ! I also got a blue Ice Longan !!


Ehehehehhe !! Hubsy is always pampering me. TQ Daddy !! 😘😘

After dinner, since the nite is still young, we decided to go to East Coast to just chill the nite away. Went to our usual family haunt, Starbucks at Parkland Green. I’ve always loved how we chill as a family, enjoying our coffee, chatting the nite away. 



Am so glad that we are that close, especially Qish being a teenager. Its hard for a teen to be this close to their parents. But Alhamdullillah, Qish has always been close to us. 😊😊

We went off at ard 10.30pm, reached hm at 11pm, and still not sleeping till now, considering tomorrow’s a Sunday & Hubsy’s not working. Yeay !! Maybe will hv a game of tennis tomorrow.

Shall see how the weather is like tomorrow, for now, I shall call it a nite !!

Nitez everyone ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment