Today's entry will be dedicated solely to my other half.. so u guys may juz sit back & take a listen... ;o)
Well well.... my dearest Babey... kejam celik kejam celik... its our anniversary today... our wedding anniversary... It seems like our wedding juz happened recently jer.. tapi padahal dah years oredi... :o)
Dear Babey,
Well well.... my dearest Babey... kejam celik kejam celik... its our anniversary today... our wedding anniversary... It seems like our wedding juz happened recently jer.. tapi padahal dah years oredi... :o)
I can still remember vividly our first encounters with each other... the place... Liat Towers at Orchard... i was with my group of frendz whereas you were with urs...
it happened that u knew one of my frend... and from there we exchanged numbers... i can still remember our first glance against each other... didn't noe then dat we are gonna husband & wife... :o)
You called me up the next day and we chatted on the fon... from then on... we met each other almost everyday... u were still riding ur RXZ... and you will be my so called chauffeur... hehehe... coz u'll send me & fetch me from werk everyday...
A month later we went steady... and everyday we would meet up... until the time when you had to go to BMT for 3 mths... i knew i screwed dat 3 mths up... i was a noti gurl dat 3 mths when u r not around... but despite wat i did... u still forgive me & love me..
Dat's da point of time when i realized mebbe u might me the right guy for me... hmmm... our love grew stronger & stronger everyday.. till one day a year later... sampailah kiter ke jinjang pelamin...
Da wedding... though simple... was all dat i've ever wanted... though we married young... but we managed to get thru watever obstacles dat comes our way...
Especially one cobaan from God to us... which nearly made me lose u... which nearly made us lose each other... dat few months was like hell to me... but with God's help... i managed to find the strength to live on... and with God's help too... we managed to find each other again...
The arrival of our lil princess made us more closer to each other... she's like a bond between us... both of us lurve her with all our heart & soul... i thank God for her... Both of us thank God for her...
As days goes by... our love still grows on stronger... the mutual feeling stays strong up till now... well.. it BETTER be mutual... hehehe... these 5 yrs together were the best yrs i've had so far... im not bluffing u... so far we've been thru many rough edges in life... however we manage to overcome wateva rough edges dat came our way together... with da financial probs and wat nots... we still manage to overcome... the quarrels can't be avoided of coz... well... a relationship without quarrels will be a problematic relationship... coz quarrels will make one understand the other half more better... and will make the relationship more interesting.. if not it'll be boring like hell.. hehhehe
Anyway... Thanks so much for tolerating my behaviour... thanks for your patience... thanks for always giving in :o) .... thanks for loving me in your own special way... thanks for being a loving husband... and a loving daddy to our lil princess... overall... thanks for everything that u've given to us.. thanks for being u... don't ever change... coz i love u da way u are now... and i always will...
Happy Wedding Anniversary to you Babey... thanks for these wonderful yrs spent together... i lurve u very very much... and Insyallah hopefully there'll be more years to come... can't wait to grow old with u...these few words came deep from the bottom of my heart... :o)
The song below is especially for you in conjunction to our anniversary... though you are not here to spend the very day with me... at least we have already wished each other hepi anniversary early in da morning juz now... :o) ... can't wait to celebrate our anniversary with u next weekend Insyallah...
Love you Babey... always and forever...
From your Dearest Wifey
Inside Your Heaven
By Carrie Underwood
I've been down, now I'm blessed
I felt a revelation comin' around
I guess its right, its so amazing
Everytime I see you I'm alive
You're all I've got, you lift me up
The sun and the moonlight
All my dreams are in your eyes
And I wanna be inside your heaven
Take me to the place you cry from
Where the storm blows you away
I wanna be the one to hold you
Every bit of air your breathing in
A soothing wind, I wanna be inside your heaven
When we touch, when we love
The stars line up, the wrong becomes undone
Naturally my soul surrenders
The sun and the moonlight
All my dreams are in your eyes
And I wanna be inside your heaven
Take me to the place you cry from
Where the storm blows you away
I wanna be the one to hold you
Every bit of air you're breathing in
A soothing wind, I wanna be inside your heaven
When minutes turn to day and years
If mountains fall, I'll still be here
Holding you until the day I die
By Carrie Underwood
I've been down, now I'm blessed
I felt a revelation comin' around
I guess its right, its so amazing
Everytime I see you I'm alive
You're all I've got, you lift me up
The sun and the moonlight
All my dreams are in your eyes
And I wanna be inside your heaven
Take me to the place you cry from
Where the storm blows you away
I wanna be the one to hold you
Every bit of air your breathing in
A soothing wind, I wanna be inside your heaven
When we touch, when we love
The stars line up, the wrong becomes undone
Naturally my soul surrenders
The sun and the moonlight
All my dreams are in your eyes
And I wanna be inside your heaven
Take me to the place you cry from
Where the storm blows you away
I wanna be the one to hold you
Every bit of air you're breathing in
A soothing wind, I wanna be inside your heaven
When minutes turn to day and years
If mountains fall, I'll still be here
Holding you until the day I die
Once again... Hepi Anniversary Darling... SmuUUuaaCCkkKsSSs
P.S. If you guys find this too mushy... then too bad coz its ur loss... coz love IS very mushy.. it won't be love if it ain't mushy... U'll never noe true love till u find one... :o)
AdioSs!!
No comments:
Post a Comment