Monday, February 26, 2018

Signs & More Signs !!!

Hi Hi Hi !!!

I am feeling sooooo sleepy now... So i gez I'll just update my blog lah ... 😛

Nothing much happened last week. Talking about signs, last Wednesday, 21st Feb, as usual, me & Hub had our bfast at Bedok Hawker Centre.

He got this for this change :


Hehhehe.. An Aussie Coin !!! Wat a coincidence rite... considering how much I miss the place... 😒

But oh well....

Another sign which we got.. hehehe... last Friday, 23rd Feb, had another Lion Dance performance. This time round, I can't run no where liao coz they are in front of the entrance assembled already. hehehe. 

So I shook a "wet" hand with the Fortune God. Yes, his hand was clammy ! 😝

And he gimme these :



See what's written at my fortune cookie? Don't think too much & move forward !!!

Hmmmm... Another sign.... how leyyyyyy....

I donno lah... for now... we just let nature takes its cause... N let our gal finish her Os first. Her timetable's up !


So means based on this, most prob we can go to Sepang GP. 😃

Will plan more soon.

So anywayz... enuff abt signs here n there.... On Friday Nite, we had dinner at Eighteenth Chef. Yummy yummy !





But mouth gets tired chewing the steak... ahhaha.

On Saturday, as per norm... its Tennis Day.


After tennis, look at our dinner :




Hahhahha ! Fats burned... fats came in back ! Hhahahha.. !!

Takpelah... as least we are exercsing. 😎

That's all for the weekend.

Today being a Monday, its the start of Hubsy's reservist. So means a WHOLE week of taking public to werk ! 😑😑

Yes, I am pampered by Hubsy... hahaha... Actually i dont mind taking the train.... but weather is soooo hot ! N by the time reach office, sweating liao, no more fresh ! URGH !

Hopefully this year will be his last year of reservist lah... Insya'allah... If not... so leceh lahhhhh....

Okaylah... enuff complaining... a whole of werk awaits me actually... so now back to werk !!!

Ciaoz !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment