Friday, February 09, 2018

Fri Yay YaY !!

Alhamdullillah.. its Friday again !!

This week was a rather busy work week for me... hence can't blog so much.

Monday as usual... being Monday.

Tuesday being Tuesday... Cooked for dinner



Yumz !!

Wednesday was a normal Wednesday too.

Thursday, we went down to CT HUB to take my DnD costume. Had lunchy with Efah as per norm



We shared the Kway Tiaw ! 😀

Anyway got a sad thing happened to her on Thursday too. She had a miscarriage. 😒 No one knew that she was preggy in the first place. So when she texted me to meet her at the toilet, already crying & telling me that she's having lotsa blood clots, I was kinda surprised. I feel U gerl... totally feel U. But now I'm already contented to have just one. Alhamdullillah. Insya'allah, yr rezeki will be there one day k Efah. 😃

We got the pics from the professional photographer of the Award ceremony too !



U see her face !!! Hahhaha... well... she's not a huggable person. Hahhaha. !!

Cooked for dinner yesterday too




And today is the BIG day !!

Its our DnD day !! Too bad Efah can't join this yr... so I have to make up myself. Hopefully menjadi lah make up nyer nanti. Hehhe. 

So will post again abt the event soon !

Ciaoz all !

No comments:

Post a Comment