Monday, February 12, 2018

Colors of the World !!

090218

The date that we had our Company Dnd !! Theme was Colours of the World. Held at JW Marriott. 😀

When it comes to Dnd, I loveee to dress up ! Coz when else can we dress up rite?? Only once in a while mahhhh.

So at ard 4.30pm, we stopped work & I started my make up session. Hahhaa. That time was the 1st time ever that I did a massive make up on my own face ! N boyyyy was I nervous !!

Took me abt half n hour to complete... thanks to You Tube 😃


So that's the outcome ! Hahhaha ! Boleh lah kan. Had to rush during lunch to find the eyeshadows & foundations & eyeliner & lipstick. Wahhh laooooo !! Really an experience mannnn !!

But I kinda like my color combinations of the eyes & my lips ... Alhamdullillah. Helped Hau yee to do her eye make up as well. And it was nearly 6pm that I finished... with dress & hairchain etc etc.

It was such a rush ! Luckily the bus was still there waiting for some more of us.. heheh... N luckily I took the same bus as the Kakaks. Hehhehe. At least got fwend fwend 😆

Reached the hotel... had to wait till 7.30pm for the event to start. So we just wasted our time at the lobby taking pics & lots & lots of pics ! Hehehe !


These pics were from the photobooth. So cute rite ! 😇😇

Everybody all dressed up so nicely. Hhehee. But my stupid rental shoes gave way on me. 😟😟 They just fall apart into pieces while at the lobby ! Luckily I can still walk using it, otherwise die liao !

So anywayz... at around 7.30pm, we can enter the ballroom already. Such a mesmerizing ballroom !! So pwetty !!!


I love love the chandeliers hanging ! Found our Halal table Number 15 & down we sat !

Foodwise was just so-so. 



Tasted better. 

The programmes were rather fun. Emcee was entertaining & cute... but still a lot of Channel 8 lah. 😕

All in all, we had a fun nite. Another awesome nite to remember 😚

3 years with them, & I transformed into 3 different characters.


Hehehe. Next yr, donno wat yet. If Insya'allah I'm still with them that is 😆

And soooo, the event ended at 11pm. Hubsy & Qish fetched me from there... then off to home coz soooo tired from all the fun !


Keeping this pic as memoirs of the make up done by myself. hehehe.


N that's me... The Egyptian Pwincess... Signing out ! 😋😋

***********************

During the weekends.... pretty much the same thing. Saturday played tennis, ate Mui Fan at 89.7fm coz Qish just changed her braces to the power chain & its giving her the pain. Hheehehe. Cian dia.


On Sunday also same same. Chores day & had dinner at NEX coz me wanna go to Pet Safari to buy my darling furbabies a prezzie !!


There ! A bit small thoughhhh... nvm will wait till catshow to buy better deals 😃

Anyway, Alhamdullilah too that I will be getting my B tomorrow. Hehehhe. 1mth of it.

That's why can treat prezzies to furbabies. hehehe.

Thank U God. 

Okay, time to go home liao. This week is a short week. Yeay !!

To more excitement this weekend ! 😝😝


No comments:

Post a Comment